Tuesday, October 24, 2006

FIRST EVER PINK JERSEY AWARD!!!
As any of you know who may read my blog my dear wife Erinn is known as the pink hat hater. Every week (well most weeks) during the hockey season she give out the pink hat award (aka the Brian Yandel Memorial Award). The award typical goes to a player who displays "Yandelesk" qualities on the ice or to some puck bunny fan who knows nothing about sports and only goes to games as a socail engagemnt. I felt this week that there was a recipient worthy of the Pink Hat Award that was over looked by my wife. However not wanting to steal her pink hat thunder I elected to award the first ever Pink Jersey Award. This award may not be awarded every week since usally I am in agreement with the Pink Hat Hater's selection and also because I am usually too lazy to be bothered posting on my Blog.

The First Ever Pink Jeresy Award goes to the PC FANS . . . now the Pink Hat Hater picked PC as a whole as her recipient however there was one galaring pink jersey deserving event that I saw. This was the PC fans cheering several times for their Zamboni driver. Now this in itself typically would not even warrent the slightest consideration. So why the award . . . because they cheered louded for their Zamboni then they did for the hockey team!!!. Now I know the hockey team was not exactly playing great hockey and the Zamboni driver probably did a better job resurfacing the ice than the PC team did playing hockey but maybee a little motivation from the fans would help.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home