Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12 Days of Christmas Hoser Style
I know that I was promising 1 song a day until Christmas but unfortunatly life in Grandpa Hoser's land has been a bit hectic. Grandma Hoser as not been feeling well (to the point of having to leave a hockey game early) and also Grandpa Hoser's Grandpa is dieing of cancer. Erinn and I went to visit him tonight and he was having a good day today. He was fairly upbeat and was joking around with us despite the fact that he only has a few days to live. It must be where I got my Hoser genes from (waiting on Indian Hoser to confirm) since we all know that hosers are not only funny but tough. On the way back from visiting him we wrote the 12 Days of Christmas Hoser Style:
On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me A Manke on the bench
On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me:2 Zambonis and a Manke on the bench
On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to be 3 Blind Refs, 2 Zambonis and a Manke on the bench
On the 4th day of Cristmas my true love gave to me 4 on 4 Hockey, 3 Blind Refs,2 Zambonis and a Manke on the Bench
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 penalties, 4 on 4 hockey, 3 blind refs, 2 zambonis and a Manke on the Bench
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 defencemen checking . . . 5 penalties, 4 on 4 hockey, 3 blind refs, 2 zambonis and a Manke on the bench.
On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 Band Geeks Whinning, 6 defencemen checking . . . 5 penalties, 4 on 4 hockey, 3 blind refs , 2 zambonis and a Manke on the bench
On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 Hosers Cheering, 7 band geeks whinning, 6 defencemen checking . . . 5 penalties, 4 on 4 hockey, 3 blind refs, 2 zambonis and a Manke on the bench.
On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 teams enveying, 8 hosers cheering, 7 band geeks whinning, 6 defenceman checking . . . 5 penalties, 4 on 4 hockey, 3 blind refs, 2 zambonis, and a Manke on the Bench.
On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 skaters Skating, 9 teams enveying, 8 hosers cheering, 7 band geeks whinning, 6 defencemen checking . . . 5 penalties, 4 on 4 hockey, 3 blind refs, 2 zambonis and a Manke on the bench.
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 puck bunnies drooling, 10 skaters skating, 9 teams enveying, 8 hosers ceering, 7 band geeks whinning, 6 defencemen checking . . . 5 penalties, 4 on 4 hockey, 3 blind refs, 2 zambonis and a Manke on the bench
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 Hey Ya dancers, 11 puck bunnies drooling, 10 skaters skating, 9 teams enveying, 8 hosers cheering, 7 band geeks whinning, 6 defencemen checking . . . 5 Penalties, 4 on 4 hockey, 3 blind refs, 2 zambonis and a Manke on the bench.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home