Monday, January 23, 2006

THIS IS NEW ENGLAND

IF YOU LIVE HERE THEN GO TO WORK WHEN IT SNOWS!!!!

One of my biggest pet-peeves is when people call in sick to work because it's snowing outside. Today 4 people called in "sick" to work today. Must be a bad case of snowstormitis going around. Because these people can't get to wok I have to stay 2 hours past the end of my shift. For the love of God . . . we live in New England . . . it is going to snow . . . learn to drive and deal with it or move to Arizona.

4 Comments:

Blogger PinkHatHater said...

HAHAH...don't say that, then Tom will have all these woman knocking down his door! haha

Seriously though, if I can go to work in the snow---ANYONE can! And if they can't---issue them a pink hat!

2:49 PM  
Blogger MiketheGeek said...

heh, I love it. I drive up that big hill during every snow storm and all those people get stuck and have no clue how to drive and they get pissed cause I drive by them with a big smile on my face and wave at them. FOOLS!!!!

better go out and buy all that bread and milk.

3:23 PM  
Blogger MiketheGeek said...

we gonna get more posts on here or what??

9:31 PM  
Blogger MiketheGeek said...

sooooooooo sad!!! you had such good blog potential. such a waste

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home